Plain English Version
1. You can't make copies of the images for anyone. They have to come here and buy their own; just like you did. You can't loan them out or sell them.
2. You can't use them for your business unless you give CREDIT to this site for the original artwork.
3. You can't use them online unless you give a CREDIT LINK to this site for the original artwork. Include the link on each page you display the image or your product with the image on it.
4. You can't include them in a graphics collection of any kind. This includes lumping them together with other images and calling it your own collection (people actually do this).
5. You can't use them for your trademark or service mark because you don't own them.
6. You can't use them for illegal purposes. If you're going to break the law, don't drag me into it.
Due to the nature of this product, no refunds can be given after the image has been emailed to you.
The Legal Version
This Agreement is designed to protect the Licensee (you), as well as the Licensor (BGA Graphics). It grants you the right to legally use COPYRIGHTED material. All images contained on this web site are owned by BGA Graphics (a representative name of the exclusive copyright owner, Brenda Ammons) and are protected by United States Copyright laws, international treaty provisions, and other applicable laws. No title to or intellectual property rights to the image(s) or other storage media are transferred to you. BGA Graphics retains all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement.
The following is a legal Agreement between you and BGA Graphics. Read this Agreement carefully before purchasing and/or using the image(s). By making your purchase and downloading an image(s) from the email or website, or otherwise obtaining any image(s) from this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. You may not make (or allow anyone else to make) any form of copy, whether printed, photographic, digital and/or other modality of any of the images, except in the use of the image(s) in your personal or professional work as specified above. The image may not be copied except for backup purposes.
2. You may not loan, rent, transfer or grant any rights to the image(s) contained hereon, or any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images to any other person or organization without the prior written consent of BGA Graphics.
3. You may not use them online unless you give a credit link to www.bgaGraphics.com for the original artwork. Include the link (INSTRUCTIONS HERE) on each page you display the image or your product with the image on it. This includes auction sites (Ebay, etc.) and commercial sites that make a profit of any kind.
4. You may not place the image(s) on printed products without providing a credit to www.bgaGraphics.com for the original artwork. Include the credit (INSTRUCTIONS HERE) on each product where the image(s) is displayed.
5. You may not post any image in forums, message or chat boards. These are places where the images can be downloaded by anyone who reads the post and the copyright information becomes lost.
6. You may not include the image(s) in a graphics collection of any kind. This includes lumping them together with other images and calling it your own collection.
7. You may not use or permit the use of the image(s), or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the image(s) or any part thereof.
8. You may not use the image(s) in any way that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene or fraudulent, or illegal, either by making physical changes to it with accompanying text or images, or otherwise.
9. You may not use the image(s) in a product or service whereby it can be used apart from a product or service.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of your employer, the license granted and restrictions and limitations recited herein apply to your employer as well as to you as a representative of your employer. Should you cease working for your employer, your employer may continue to operate under this Agreement.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of your client, the license granted and restrictions recited herein apply to your client as well as to you as a representative of your client. You are responsible for making the client aware of this Agreement. The Agreement is valid for the one client you're representing at the time of purchase. In other words, you cannot purchase an image(s) and use/archive it for multiple clients.
You shall retain total control and possession of the image(s) and materials and shall not allow the image(s) to fall in the possession of any third party who is not licensed by this Agreement.
Royalty-free: you pay the upfront licensing fee and use the image as many times as you like, without having to pay any ongoing royalties from continued use. All fees are paid at the time of the purchase, instead of every time the item is used, thus, for budgeting purposes, the item is much cheaper. The licensing fee is already included in the prices of the image(s).
All images are for non-exclusive use only. They have been sold to other people so it would be impossible to offer them exclusively to one company.
You may use an image(s) for your book as long as you add a credit to this web site (e.g. Images © www.bgaGraphics.com, licensed to YourCompanyName). If you are also using images from other artists, the credit should be placed on the page where the BGA Graphics image appears. If you are using only images from this web site, you can either put the credit on each page or in the front under your acknowledgements section.
If you are a large company or corporation and intend to put the image(s) onto items that are mass produced or sold to retail stores in large quantities, you will need to obtain a prior written agreement before you are legally able to use it for this purpose. The written agreement should include either royalties or a price per graphic that is used. It should be drawn up by your attorney and submitted to BGA Graphics for approval. If you're not sure if you fall into this category, please visit THIS PAGE from the United States Small Business Administration or check with your country's guidelines.
Termination and Revocation:
The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Licensor if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately stop using the licensed material, destroy or, upon the request of Licensor, return the licensed material to Licensor, and delete or remove the licensed material from Licensee's premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical).
Licensor reserves the right to revoke the license to use the licensed material for good cause. Upon notice of any revocation of a license for any particular licensed material, Licensee shall immediately cease using such licensed material and shall ensure that its clients and customers do likewise. You will not be entitled to a refund.
You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the image(s), along with any copies or archives, any CD or accompanying materials (if applicable), and ceasing all use of the image(s) for any purpose.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
BGA Graphics has the right to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights hereunder;
The image(s) or other storage media will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of license; and
The image(s) as provided hereunder, and used as permitted herein, will not infringe any copyright, trademark, moral right, right of privacy or any other intellectual property right of any third party.